What a day this was! Baylie's choir sang at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in downtown Salt Lake on Saturday, which is a neat thing to see. However, it also happened to be the first big snowstorm of the year so David got stuck plowing snow all day and night. Which left me, 8 months pregnant, toting 3 children downtown in the middle of a massive snowstorm. Thankfully, we arrived safely after the extra hour of white knuckled driving--boy I was not happy to be out on the road. Then I had to try to enjoy the performance while keeping Avrie and Kenadie happy. Well, that didn't work out too well as you can see from Avrie's expression:
Kenadie was mad she couldn't run around
and play.
Too bad I couldn't really enjoy the beautiful setting and singing.
Carrie,
I just had to stop and write you a quick thank you for having Baylie in our choir.
I think most songs would fall apart without her. She is always right on pitch and knows
all the words to every song. She watches me like a hawk for starts and cutoffs and she
is just so wonderful. She sparkles and keeps a great attitude and demeanor no matter
what is going on. So thank you so much for all you do for her and know that I adore her and
am grateful to have her sweetness and her abilities in our choir.
Thanks,
Catherine
So, I would do it again in a heartbeat!
1 comment:
What an awesome opportunity! Wish I could have been there to hear it. Especially in that wonderful building. Good luck in a few weeks! Hopefully David isn't stuck plowing when #4 comes! ;o)
Post a Comment