Okay, so since Logan has had a hard time nursing I have been expressing milk for him since it's so much cheaper than formula. Anyway, Kenadie has been pretty fascinated with the breast pump and I caught her trying to use it and thought it was pretty funny.

So, I added this picture of my mom in here because I really think Kenadie looks quite a bit like her in this picture below. I don't know if anyone else would agree but that's my opinion.


So funny to me. She seems to want to produce milk herself but thankfully that won't happen until she's 40 or so!
4 comments:
seriously, kenadie looks so much like mom
i can see it
Love it...and yes she definitely looks like stac, for sure, nice shot with the camera! And it's funny how fascinated they get. Hope those work alright for you. He's sooo adorable.
They do look so much a like! How fun!
Is your mom still a black belt?
Post a Comment