Saturday, June 27, 2009

Manti Pageant

Baylie, Avrie, Jodi, Kenadie, and Kayhlen.  This is after we sat in the car and waited for the rain to finally stop.


Awesome view!

Just playing and eating before the pageant starts.  Grandma brought lots of good eats and toys.

Kiley held Logan a lot of the time.  Thanks!

This diaper change was so funny b/c it was on the incline of the hill.  I though it was funny looking.  He's still smiling away, as usual!



And the reason, Kenadie is in Pj's is b/c of the throw up incident in the car on the way there.  Glad I thought to bring those along!


Okay, this is how the "stroller incident" came to be.  Baylie was standing on it and giving high fives to the actors as they walked by.  Then she jumped off and somehow took the brake off, and the stroller went barreling down the hill.  Thankfully no one was injured b/c it was hilarious and then I wouldn't feel right laughing so hard about it.

Kenadie and Grandpa were best pals!!!!


Getting cozy as it started to get REALLY COLD!!!!!!!


All in all, I'm still glad I went.  Even though David wasn't there and Kenadie threw up in the car on the way there--and I had to get all 4 kids home and in bed by myself.  It was still a nice moment to have.  Next year---not Father's Day weekend, okay mom and dad????



2 comments:

Heather G. said...

Looks like you had a fun time despite a few obstacles!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Oh so glad the incident was with family around, on FB it sounded like you were all alone. So great to have family around! See you all soon.