So, it's been quite a while since I've updated the blog so we're going to have to backtrack quite a bit. This is the plane ride to Ga on July 2nd (Kenadie's 2nd Birthday!). We were quite a sight traveling through the airport in such a large group. This is how the flight there went:

Grandpa and Baylie way up there by themselves.

Avrie sat by Grandma.

David and I had Kenadie.

Kiley had Logan (easiest ride, by far)

And poor Grandma! Constantly bombarded on both sides by Avrie and Kaylen on the other side. I think this was after Avrie spilled her drink on mom. This was one of those, almost cry/laughing situations for mom b/c she was so tired. Thankfully on the way home, we switched up the seating assignments and the ride home wasn't quite as bad for grandma!
Thanks for all the help family! David and I could have taken care of all 4 of our kids but you guys sure made that burden lighter for the plane ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment