I never feel like taking the time to make sure the pictures are in a logical order, so they just come however. This is Logan trying to sneak up the stairs during the birthday festivities.
And Kayhlen chugging some Diet Coke.
Cheesy grin. Mmm, yummy candle.
The cake--princesses of course!
Testing out the new wheels. I love that Kenadie and Baylie are running behind her!
Assembling the scooter. Kenadie, Kayhlen, and Gma.
Kenadie being silly!
Baylie has to be a big helper for Avrie as she opens her presents.
Our little Avrie is 5!!!!! We had a nice time celebrating her birthday at Gma and Gpa Wardwell's house. She got a new scooter, littlest pets, some fairy costumes, and other fun stuff! She said it was the best day ever!!! I disagree though, the day she was born was one of the best days ever. She is such a joy to be around and so stinking cute!!!! Happy birthday cute stuff!!!
2 comments:
Oh I'm so glad she had a great day. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday cute Avrie!!
Post a Comment