This was not a fun day for any of us. But, Baylie took it like a champ. She's still having trouble opening her eyes all the way, so we can't get a really good picture of what her eyes look like right now. They both have a long red line down them where I assume the laser cut. Crazy! We'll try to post pictures when she can open her eyes more. I'm proud of what a brave girl she was and so so so so thankful she is okay and hasn't had any serious side effects!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Baylie's Operation
This was not a fun day for any of us. But, Baylie took it like a champ. She's still having trouble opening her eyes all the way, so we can't get a really good picture of what her eyes look like right now. They both have a long red line down them where I assume the laser cut. Crazy! We'll try to post pictures when she can open her eyes more. I'm proud of what a brave girl she was and so so so so thankful she is okay and hasn't had any serious side effects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor girl, hope she if feeling better. Glad the opporation went well.
Post a Comment