Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We had an amazing Christmas this year thanks to some secret friends and David's work. It was really amazing and I hope our kids don't think that every year will be this good!

waiting to come down the stairs! Logan slept through most of the unwrapping.

A remote control helicopter!

Play-doh ice cream shoppe.

Star Wars legos--that's a look of excitement if you can't tell!

Kenadie noticed that Santa left a little bit of cookie behind and decided to finish it off for him.

new outfit!
new clothes and boots!

Like they needed anymore presents, but they sure did get more at Grandma & Grandpa Wardwell's house!


That is the encyclopedia of immaturity! A present from my parents to my husband--I'm so proud! Well, I really am b/c David has finally graduated in the top 15% of his class at BYU--so I really am proud of him!

No comments: