I love many things about my kids but one of the things I love the most is that they are completely confident in their own skin. They sing at the top of their lungs because they want to and they don't care what anyone thinks. I noticed a teacher turn to look at Baylie during singing time in Primary on Sunday because she was singing so loud. The great thing is, she doesn't care that people may be giving her strange looks! I love it and I'm so proud of the strong, confident girls they are!
4 comments:
She is sooo cute! Wow, wish I was that confident! She has a great voice too!
That is so stinkin' cute! I love it when little kids sing & don't care what others think!! So adorable!
That is awesome! I'm guessing she didn't know you were taping;) It amazes me how they learn the words so fast!
They definitely got your love for music! So cute!
Post a Comment