So, I was helping form a brand new ward from nothing and was really enjoying my new presidency and then 2 weeks ago, our Stake split (gosh darn reproducing mormons!!!). Anyway, I met with the Stake Presidency last week and was asked to be the Stake Primary President of our new stake!!! I seriously didn't really believe it and am still in a little bit of shock and denial, I think. I am so very sad to leave my ward and seeing all those little faces from week to week but am certainly excited to have a new opportunity and challenge.
I know that the Lord will help me with this responsibility and I have already got a dynamite presidency to help me through this challenge. I am mostly just grateful to serve (although I'd rather be with the kids every week) wherever the Lord wants me and hope that I can be an instrument in His Hands in helping these other Primary leaders know of the importance of their callings and learn to love it as much as I have. So, that's it---the end!
2 comments:
I think you will be awesome! It's overwhelming right now but all will be well--I know the Lord will watch over and help you.
congrats...I think...but hey leadership runs in your family genes...unlike the height and growth, poor logan maybe as a teen he will suddenly grow into a troy!? Here's to hoping!
Post a Comment