Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Temple Square Concert

Before singing.

Waiting for the singing to start.

Logan and Grandpa.

There's one of Kenadie's million-dollar cheesy grins!

He got much happier when we got outside.

There was so much to see, we couldn't contain him. Thankfully David can walk a little more quickly than I can right now and could keep up with him!




Kenadie spent most of her time in the stroller and Avrie joined her often. I don't think Logan sat in there once!

Logan just LOVES being outside no matter how cold it is--but it was a pretty pleasant night.


Chillin' with grandma and grandpa. We were in the Visitors Center waiting for the lights to come on.


Kenadie was terrified of the Christus statue. I guess because it was so big! We couldn't really get her near it very easily.


So, the girls' choir performed at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building again this year and we made an evening out of it and went to walk around temple square afterwards and look at the lights. None of the pictures of them singing really came out well. I don't know why we always have trouble getting good pictures at this concert. It was a really nice night and my parents and sister, Kiley, joined us as well. We had a lot of fun, thanks guys for coming!

No comments: