Monday, May 2, 2011

Kenadie's Mullet








Oh yes she did! I knew it would happen eventually because Baylie and Avrie both did the same thing but man, oh man, Kenadie sure took it to a whole new level! Thank goodness the lady at Cookie Cutters was a genius. I sure hope her curls grow back!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

OH NO! Is it so weird that I feel worse for the Mommy than I do for the silly child that cut their own hair? At least they can't ever make fun of you later for giving them a bad haircut since they did it themselves. Stella's done it twice and parents across the country now use the video I took of her as a lesson to their children in not cutting hair. Stella's curls didn't grow back, but it looks like Kenadie's are keepers. She's still a cutie!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Wow, all those curls gone...she sure looks happy about it! :o) She looks cute with short hair too!