Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baylie's Baptism

    Baylie and Avrie, just so excited for everything
  to begin.  Kenadie is right behind them wandering the halls.
Baylie and David, the man of the hour.

Our family, for a little while longer.  My face and my stomach are swollen because I am over 6 months pregnant.  I realize this picture doesn't really show that very well, but it's true.

Immediately following her baptism.  

The next day before church.  

This was an amazing day.  Baylie was so ready for this that she was literally bouncing off the walls all morning.  Of course, the fact that it's the day after Halloween doesn't really help that, I'm sure.  Anyway, David and I both bawled like babies and watched our baby grow up!  The program was great and we had lots of friends and family there to help share the special day with us and David did a great job performing the baptism and confirmation.  The next day at church, she got to sit up in the front by the Bishop and get recognized and of course, she loved that!  We're so very proud of her and this decision she made to be baptized.  She is such an amazing young woman and I look forward to seeing the great decisions she makes in the future.  We love you Baylie!

5 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

This is so awesome that you were "converted" to blogging...I loved your other one, but this one pulls up so much easier and faster...I love all of your pictures! Looks like so much fun. I really wish Rian could participate with all of you...she really misses Baylie.

Finally, you were right, she was sooo ready for her big day of baptism! She's a very special, intellectual girl.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

By the way, I voted Charlie...for the "ie"...if you get a vote for Barak...that could easily be Trent, being Trent.

Armstrong Family said...

HOOOORAAYY! I'm so glad you switched, now my computer won't crash anymore when I want to read your blog. Yes, sometimes conforming is no fun but its just gotta be done. Baylie looks so beautiful in her dress. What a wonderful day for her and your whole family!

Whitney said...

Cute blog. Cute kids. Welcome back! Love ya, Whit

Coach Lee said...

Hallelujah! a blog i can view