Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Self Mutilation/Hickies 101


I guess we have failed as parents!  We forgot to mention to our child what will happen if you continually suck on your skin for a long period of time.  I guess we all have to do this once to learn but she was pretty embarrassed about it after she realized the kind of mark it leaves. Funny stuff!

3 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I know that story...Tarin likes to do it to get a reaction out of me...she got that mindset from your brother. It's all about getting a reaction in this household.

At least Baylie looks sorry for it!

Kiley said...

Ha Ha! I remember when I did that to myself when I was a kid. It was actually about the same exact spot

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Poor Baylie what a FACE = it's more priceless than the hickie!