Some random pics of Camdon's first 2 weeks at home.

This was the night we left the hospital. We went to my parents' house to get our other kids and our nephew Jaxson who was born just a day after Cam, was there. Photo op!


My kids made this cute little stage while staying with G-ma and G-pa while I was in the hospital. It was very cute and they had to do some shows before we could go home.

Cake from my mom that I was craving through the end of my pregnancy--it's good stuff!
2 comments:
Congrats Carrie! He's a cutie and looks like he goes with the flow of the family. Hope your recovery goes well. Love you guys.
Carrie! Congrats! I can't believe how much your family has changed since I last saw you! Your girls are so grown up now! You have a beautiful family! Congrats on the new little guy he is adorable! Glad that both you and baby are safe, that was quite the story!
Post a Comment