My first 10K run! I was able to endure to the end and run the whole thing (6.4 miles or something like that!). I definitely need improvement, but an overall great accomplishment!
Are you kidding me?! I'm so proud of you Carrie! I'm totally doing a cheerleading cheer for you right now that involves the words "awesome" and "aggressive" though they aren't in the same cheer and I don't know the hand motions. I'll show it to you later after you've recovered from your run so you can have the energy to make fun of me! Congratulations!
2 comments:
Are you kidding me?! I'm so proud of you Carrie! I'm totally doing a cheerleading cheer for you right now that involves the words "awesome" and "aggressive" though they aren't in the same cheer and I don't know the hand motions. I'll show it to you later after you've recovered from your run so you can have the energy to make fun of me! Congratulations!
Awesome! Awesome!
Post a Comment