Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


















This was a great, cheap day! We went to the discovery playground in Pleasant Grove for some play time and a picnic and then came home for a quick nap (for the little ones--not us, unfortunately). Afterwards, we had some fun at the pool and then came home for some BBQ dinner! Such a nice day being together as a family! I love when David gets to be with us for this kind of day!

2 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

That park looks just like the Newnan park! Gotta love good 'ol cheap days...we went to dollar theater and D & B over...a fun day.

davidcarriebrownfam said...

It's a LOT like Newnan Utilities park--just a lot bigger! Thanks for the encouraging words--I may actually be joining a team on the RAGNAR race in a couple of weeks. It's a huge relay race that starts up in Logan and I will have 3, 4 mile legs to do. That shouldn't be too hard--they just had someone back out at the last minute. I don't know if I could do a 1/2 yet but it's certainly a goal that I have! I'm nothing yet compared to you guys!