Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Pictures 2010




He's become a flasher lately, I think he was about to give Melissa a good show!




This girl would not crack a smile the whole time. I was so bummed b/c she seriously has the most adorable little grin! Stinking 2 yr. old!










We have not had family pictures taken since David and I were first married. I don't know why it's taken me 11 years to finally make sure it happened, but I'm so happy I did. Our friend Melissa Ferguson took these and did a fantastic job!

4 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Carrie, you look amazing! I love hearing about you and jodi running!!! you really should consider a 1/2 marathon! Your family is so great! Miss you guys!

Nattles said...

They turned out so cute!

Ron, Lori, Lacey, & Riley said...

Great pix! Your family is so cute!

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Absolutely gorgeous (and handsome Dave) pictures!! Can't wait to get one:)