Tuesday, June 1, 2010

End of the year!



This is Avrie's preschool program for the end of the year. It was so adorable! They sang a bunch of songs and each told a joke.


This is Avrie telling her joke: Knock, knock (who's there) Interrupting Cow (interrupting MOO!!!!!) I'm sure you've heard it before, but she NAILED it!


Avrie and her teacher Mrs. O.

So, I'm a terrible mother and forgot to take my camera to Baylie's end of the year party in her class. I will say that she achieved straight A's through the whole year and will begin next year as a 4th grader in the A.L.L. program, which means they will begin on 5th grade math since they completed all of 3rd and 4th this year. She is a smarty pants and I had a great time with her as they showed us their Power Points they created and all their other various projects from the year! Two great girls, one great year!

No comments: